Apply For It With Council

  1. Construction Certificate

    A construction certificate is required after development consent and before any works are carried out. It is usually required for engineering works, building work, construction works, and subdivision works.

  2. Development Application

    Council's Environmental Services is responsible for the assessment of a range of applications for building, development, subdivision and land use proposals.

  3. Job at Council

    Apply for a job at councils and find out about current vacancies

  1. Water and Sewer Connection

    Before a new development connects to Council's system, the s64 charge will be calculated and must be paid according to the current DSP.

  2. Pensioner Rebate

    Eligible pensioners are encouraged to complete an application form for a rebate on land, water and sewer charges.