Make an enquiry or report an issue

Council can only act upon issues that we know about, so please, if you have a enquiry, concern or complaint contact council.

Council is obliged to deal with all enquiries properly and professionally. These may be unauthorised or prohibited activities, property damage, failure to comply with all aspects of legislation or may be contrary to the terms of consent, licensing or approval.

Complaints can be received via telephone, on-line, in person, email or in writing.

Once an enquiry or complaint is received, Council will take appropriate action which may include investigation of the issue, a formal notification, or referral to another relevant agency.

If no or little action is taken in relation to a matter, you are entitled to ask for reasons regarding the decision.