Council advises that as from 1 August 2016, for the 2017 financial year, the terms for Sundry Debtor accounts have changed and are as listed.
Debtor account terms;
• Invoices are now due 14 days from the date of issue.
• A $20.00 fee will be charged on overdue accounts.
• Interest will be charged on outstanding accounts. The interest rate for the 2017 financial year is currently 8.00% per annum calculated on a daily basis.
• A $35.00 fee will be charged for any refund or transfer from one account across to another for any credits held.
• A $15.00 fee will be charged upfront for the supply of a copy of an invoice.
For further information on this or to discuss any other matters please contact Council on 1300 345 345.