Nominations are now open for the inaugural Snowy Monaro Business Awards with local businesses encouraged to enter to celebrate their achievements.
Council has partnered with the region's Chambers of Commerce to launch an exciting awards program to celebrate the success of local businesses.
The awards recognise business excellence and are a great opportunity for business owners to showcase their strengths.
Council and the region’s Chambers of Commerce are encouraging businesses to enter the awards with a gala night to be held on Friday 18 May to announce the winners.
Deputy Premier John Barilaro will be the keynote speaker and will join hundreds of business owners and the business community for the event.
“These awards are a fantastic way of showcasing the successes of our local businesses”, Snowy Monaro Regional Council Mayor John Rooney said.
“I encourage all business owners to enter these awards. There are many wonderful businesses in our region who don’t always get the praise they deserve. The awards are an opportunity to bring the business community together and to promote their achievement.
To nominate, head along to the below link.
Snowy Monaro Business Award categories:
• Outstanding Young Employee
• Outstanding Young Entrepreneur
• Outstanding Business Leader
• Excellence in Small Business (1-4 employees)
• Excellence in Small Business (5-10 employees)
• Excellence in Small Business (11-19 employees)
• Excellence in Small Business (overall)
• Excellence in Business (20 or more employees)
• Excellence in Social Enterprise
• Start Up Superstar
• Excellence in Innovation
• Excellence in Sustainability
• Excellence in Export
• Outstanding Employer of Choice
Entries close Thursday 12 April 2018.