Applications are invited from interested organisations seeking to hold street stalls on any day in the main shopping area of Bombala 2019.
Applications must be in writing and must reach Council by 4:30pm on Monday 3 December 2018.
1. Applications are to be limited initially to one per annum for any one organisation.
2. Council is not responsible for allocating dates for bazaars, fetes, Saturday morning ticket selling or other functions, which are held on private property and accordingly, organisations wishing to reserve or co-ordinate dates for such functions are advised to contact the appropriate authorities.
3. APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE EVIDENCE OF CURRENT PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE. (Applications received without this evidence cannot be included)
Council’s adopted policy on street stalls in Bombala is as follows:
1. Council will allow one street stall per week, the organisation allowed to have a street stall to choose a day.
2. Applications for the next year to be called and set before the end of the year.
3. Organisations, which had a day in the preceding year, to have the first claim on that day for the next year.
4. It two organisations want the same date and neither have a previous claim then a draw shall be made for that date and the organisation that missed out on that date to get the nearest available date.
5. Only one week to be allocated to each organisation.
6. All unallocated weeks to be drawn for organisations, which indicate they want a second date.
7. Only organisations, which have local committees within the previous Bombala Local Government area to be considered.
Applications can be hand delivered to the Bombala office or emailed to email@example.com
A list of street stall allocation dates will be displayed in Council’s Bombala office.