Southern NSW Local Health District has stepped up testing throughout our region in close consultation with local GPs, ski field operators and the local National Parks staff.
NSW Health has detected a positive trace of COVID-19 in samples collected at the Perisher sewage treatment plant with further analysis occurring to determine significance.
No cases of COVID-19 have been identified in Perisher or Thredbo to date.
If you feel unwell please go to one of these locations:
• Perisher Clinic, NSW National Parks Building - extended hours 9:30am – 2pm daily
• Jindabyne Clinic, NEW LOCATION - double capacity at HealthOne Carpark, 5 Thredbo Terrace, Jindabyne 9am – 4pm daily
• Thredbo Clinic, Friday Drive behind Information Centre, open 9:30am – 2pm daily
• Cooma Clinic (at Hospital & Health Service) 9am – 5pm daily
• Bombala Multi-Purpose Service, Wellington Street – appointments still required, call 18090 999 880 (option 2).