Applications are invited from interested organisations that wish to hold Street Stalls on any day in the main shopping area of Bombala in 2021.
Applications must be received on the application form, which can be downloaded via the below link or picked up from the front counter of Bombala Office. The applications must reach Council by close of business on Friday 4 December 2020.
1. Applications are limited initially to one per annum for any one organisation.
2. Council is not responsible for allocating dates for bazaars, fetes, Saturday morning ticket selling or other functions, which are held on private property and accordingly, organisations wishing to reserve or co-ordinate dates for such functions are advised to contact the appropriate authorities.
3. APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE EVIDENCE OF CURRENT PUBLIC LIABLITY INSURANCE. (Applications received without this evidence cannot be included)
4. Consideration will be given to organisations which had a day in the preceding year to have the same day for the current year.
5. Only organisation which local committees within the previous Bombala Council LGA will be considered.
A list of Street Stall allocation dates will be displayed in Council’s notice board and foyer.