A further easing of COVID-19 restrictions has seen the Jindabyne indoor pool reopen to more members of the community.
The pool had recently reopened to squad swimmers but following last week’s further easing of restrictions, the pool is now open to the public.
The pool is open to the public for lap swimming and rehabilitation exercises between 11am - 3pm Monday to Friday, and 11am - 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays. There is no playing in the pool.
The public will need to book before they swim. Bookings can be made on 6456 1051 between 11am - 6.30pm. Bookings will be available on the hour and people are required to arrive at the pool ready to swim.
Learn to Swim programs are yet to resume. If you are feeling unwell, please don’t attend the pool.
JINDABYNE POOL (ALL YEAR)
Note: Annual passes valid for 1 year from date of purchase
- Adult Entry $7.00
- Child Entry $5.00
- School/Swim Club Events $3.00
- Annual Family Pass $657.00
- Annual Adult Pass $315.00
- Annual Child Pass $163.00
- Six Month Family Pass $373.00
- Six Month Adult Pass $174.00
- Six Month Child Pass $91.00
- Adult Admission (10 entries) $61.50
- Child/Pensioner Admission (10 entries) $41.00
- Non Swimming Adult $2.00 per admission
- Lane Hire – during normal operating hours $31.00 per hour. The fee charged is in addition of school entry fee $3.00
- Private Hire of Pool $105.00 per hour - Including Schools and Swim Club. Fee includes entry fee
- Hire by School, Swim Club during normal operating hours $71.50 per hour
- Winter Adult Pass $105.00 - use between June & October long weekend
- Winter Child Pass $52.00 - use between June & October long weekend
Closed on public holidays