Bombala Street Stall Listing
You can download a PDF version of this year's Bombala Street Stall Listings here(PDF, 225KB) .
2024 Bombala Friday Street Stalls
Applications are invited from interested organisations wishing to hold a Street Stall on Fridays in the main shopping area of Bombala in 2023.
Applications must be on the Bombala Street Stall Application(PDF, 287KB).
The application is available to download from Councils website, or may be collected from the Bombala Council Office.
Applications must be received by close of business Friday 24 November 2023.
- Applications are limited initially to one per annum for any one organisation.
- Applications MUST include evidence of current Public Liability Insurance for the date chosen, applications without this evidence cannot be included.
- Consideration is granted to organisations that held a stall in the preceding year, to select the same day for the current year.
- Only organisations with a local committee within the former Bombala Council LGA will be considered.
- It is the responsibility of stall holders to adhere to the Terms and Conditions for Street Stall/Fundraising
- Council is not responsible for allocating dates for bazaars, fetes, Saturday morning ticket selling or other functions held on private property.
A list of Street Stall dates will be displayed on Council’s notice board and website on completion of the allocation.